RE: Valid e-mail addresses for Bricklin restorers

To: Keith Kelley <kkelley@spakethus.com>, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Valid e-mail addresses for Bricklin restorers
From: "Early, Stephen" <stephen.early@fiacardservices.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:46:33 -0400
Have you tried calling to get their email addresses?

Also, if you are going to have extensive work done, you might want to
pay a personal visit to tour the shop and ask a lot of questions.

I caution you against taking anything to Terry to work on but if you do,
expect it to take longer than quoted and do not pay him until you have
personally inspected the work and you are satisfied.

Stephen I. Early
Card Services Technology
Bank of America Corporation
800.441.7048 x74788