Valid e-mail addresses for Bricklin restorers

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Valid e-mail addresses for Bricklin restorers
From: Keith Kelley <kkelley@spakethus.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:24:43 -0400
I either need to purhcase some parts or have some work done on my
Bricklin, depending, and the list is so long I'd like to e-mail it and
get a quote so as to reduce the chance for error (phone calls tend to
lend to imprecision I've learned in the past). Now, I found both Terry
Tanner's and Bob Hoffman's web sites with e-mail addresses on the net
and both e-mails bounced. Does anybody have valid e-mail addresses for
these guys?

Keith