Re: Just curious (part 2)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just curious (part 2)
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:15:09 -0500
> I sent it to you AND autox.team (reply all).
> Just curious,

I did receive your email, and thought it came from the list.  I just looked
at it again, and yes you did a reply all as autox was in the CC.  I also
pulled the text out and it appears to only be about 2,500 characters,

But it looks like you didn't delete the trailer that autox puts on the
emails.

If you don't delete it, then you're email will not be sent.

------
Note: I had the trailer here but had edited the ='s out of it.  But
it didn't go though.  So I had to delete the trailer.  But if you look
at the part 1 email you received, you'll see what I mean by the trailer.
It's after my signature.
--------

Also you might want to read the item in the trailer about "Your messages
not reaching the list?"

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229