74 Front Brake Positioner

Subject: 74 Front Brake Positioner
From: Johnny Canuck <canuck_j@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
Greg. Redid my front discs this summer, exact same brakes as in the pic. Those
little positioners were on the old brakes and I reused them. They are not in
tension with new brake pads, they only start to work ones the pads begin to
wear. As to where to get some new ones, if you don't have any.. that is a
question I don't have an answer for.
John #1413