Re: Fitting new panels (part 3 of 3)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fitting new panels (part 3 of 3)
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:24:21 -0400
Before you glue the roof on make sure you weld nuts to all of the hinge mounts.
 The holes in the thin metal plates are very easy to strip out.  If they do,
then you have a big problem because the only way to fix them is to take the
roof off.  Just screw some bolts in from the inside, put nuts on the bolts,
weld the nuts to the plates, then remove the bolts.
Marvin