Re: Selling/buying a car

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Selling/buying a car
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 08:17:05 -0400
Gang,

Lots of good info.

Dad did take a xerox copy of the check to the purchasers bank and asked
if it was any good.  They said that they couldn't even tell dad if the
check had been written. - But they were looking at it.

I really think the banking industry needs to wake up and find a way to
validate this stuff.  But that a different story.

If we were selling a car to someone that is known, but we hadn't actually
met before, it would be a different story.   There are many people in
this community that you may or may not have set eyes on once or twice like
me. But I've been in this community for quite some time and many of the
people do know me.  I've lived in the same house for over 20 years.  So I
wouldn't worry about doing business with me.  But yes, even I could be
a crook.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229