Re: FYI and Torque Arm Removal

To: grants@unb.ca
Subject: Re: FYI and Torque Arm Removal
From: rick@hightechcoatings.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 05:37:18 -0500
as for marketing, I think Mal is an excellent marketer... his execution was not
always as good as the sales job, but a good salesman none the less.

some in the AMC crowd love the torque arms, They have to be adjusted and set up
properly to work or else they can be worse than not there. I believe i have the
proper procedure in an AMC service manual at the shop, since I'm on vacation
right now I can't check

Quoting grants@unb.ca: