Re: so what do you all think

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: so what do you all think
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:47:11 -0400
It can and has been done, I personally put over 100,000 miles on a daily
driver back in the late 70's.
that was summer and winter. Yes I got wet once in a while, I goy good at
getting in and out of the car without air assist, I sweated in the summer
and froze on the winter, but it was fun when I was young and foolish.
Good luck getting insurance for a daily driver bricklin, I had trouble
getting it back then. You can get it now but the won't do agreed value
coverage on a daily driver so your car is at risk if you drive it. They will
value it at "book" value, lets see insurance value for a 1975 car.....about
$500. so if some one cracks a fender they will right it off. Once written
off you will get a salvage title and probably not be able to insure it
again. been there done that.....