Re: hey everyone

To: "Patrick Daley" <modpr2@dslextreme.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hey everyone
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:10:17 -0500
 Patrick,

 We are about the same size and it is a tight fit, but I believe you can
make  it.

 The best source of information would be this email list and the web site
www.bricklin.org. If you join the group you get a subscription to the
Quarterly Brickline magazine which is also a wealth of information and
certainly worth the $40.  You may also find there is a car near you to check
out.

 You can get a project vehicle for around $3K.  If you want one that is
ready  to go and updated it will be around 15K or more.

 If you are close to Holland Michigan it would be worth while to attend or
stop by the meet.  This will give you an opportunity to see cars hear about
issues and sit or ride in one.

 Greg 0036