Re: A Few Bricklin Parts for Sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Few Bricklin Parts for Sale
From: "Craig Ferguson" <craigsf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:12:28 -0400
Thanks very much for everyone's interest in the parts.  So many people
responded I thought it might be best to just email the list to state
that all of the parts have been sold.  It was great to see that the
Bricklin community is still very active.  Good luck to everyone and
their cars!

Take care,

Craig