A Few Bricklin Parts for Sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: A Few Bricklin Parts for Sale
From: "Craig Ferguson" <craigsf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:28:49 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right forum for trying to sell a few parts.  It's
been a while since I've a member of the Bricklin community, but I do
recall getting some very helpful advice from this list when I owned
1568.  If anyone can suggest another forum where I might post these,
that would be great too!  Also, my apologies if this is a duplicate
message, I don't believe I was subscribed correctly when I sent the
first one.

Anyway, I came across a few nice parts when cleaning out my garage
last week, and since they're not doing anyone any good in there, I
thought I'd offer them for sale.  I'm not really sure on the value, so
please make an offer!  Links to pictures are also below.

Bricklin badge.  Good shape and very presentable, but some of the
black paint is pealing a bit.
http://www.ollypop.com/burt/bricklin/bricklin.jpg

Side badges.  NOS, mint shape with the felt backing still on them.  I
have three of these
http://www.ollypop.com/burt/bricklin/emblems.jpg

Mirrors.  NOS, great shape with only a few minor surface blemishes
from storage.  I have both the passenger side mirror and driver side
mirror with the remote adjustment apparatus.
http://www.ollypop.com/burt/bricklin/mirrors.jpg

Muffler.  I believe that this is a NOS Bricklin muffler, but someone
please correct me if I'm wrong.  This muffler is in NOS condition,
with a bit of surface rust on the entry and exit pipes from storage.
It's in a very old box from Bob's Brickyard, which makes me believe
that it is a NOS Bricklin muffler.
http://www.ollypop.com/burt/bricklin/muffler.jpg

Door Sill Plates.  I'm not sure what the story is on these sills, but
I assume that are custom made (they came with my car and I never had
occasion to install them).  They have a nice brushed aluminum finish
and include the screws and rivets to mount them.  Some scratches, I
assume from storage, but generally look very nice.
http://www.ollypop.com/burt/bricklin/sills.jpg

All parts are in Chapel Hill, NC.  Local pick up is welcome, or I'd be
happy to ship the parts.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Craig