Re: Door Assist Cylinders

To: grants@unb.ca, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Assist Cylinders
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 23:39:30 EDT
Steve,
If you look closely you should see a wire clip snapped around the shaft next
to the ball with part of the wire going into the ball socket.  Simply rotate
the clip off the shaft and pull the wire out of the ball socket.  After the
wire is out, you can just pop the end of the strut off the ball.
Marvin