Re: Bricklin Radio

To: Isensee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bricklin Radio
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:24:40 -0400
I have an old Concord (w/ great specs and sound), if you can still find
one. It slides right in and was the easiest replacement I ever did.
Also I kept my old original B radio in excellent shape.  If  you would
like to buy it to stay original, make me an offer.  I'd let it go for
any reasonable offer.  It's in excellent condition and worked fine when
I took it out about 15 years ago.  (I would check the working condition
before sending it though).

Paul (Amo) Amoroso