Bricklin needed for photo shoot in NY area!!

Subject: Bricklin needed for photo shoot in NY area!!
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:16:56 -0400
Sorry about the previous message ... let's try this again!

I was recently contacted by 'Intersection Magazine' (see below). They've
requested to have a Bricklin for a photo shoot. This is a great exposure
opportunity for the Bricklin. Unfortunately, time is of the essence.

If you are interested in participating, please contact Wes directly. I would
also appreciate you 'keeping me in the loop' - I will post again if an owner
is able to address this need.

Michael