Headlight Vacuum Valve

To: "bricklin mail gp" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight Vacuum Valve
From: "Joel Schneeweis" <jbschneeweis@uofu.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:04:20 -0600 (Mountain Standard Time)
I need the headlight vacuum valve.  The small one that the three lines
attach to.  Does anyone have one that I can purchase or know where I can get
one?  The Bricklin Boyz & John Martin are out of them.  Thanks for your help

Joel

09_left.gif]

09.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
09_B.gif]