Re: Green Bricklins - chance of finding one?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Green Bricklins - chance of finding one?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:26:17 -0500
At 09:09 PM 2/27/2005 -0600, Hydrogen18 wrote:
>Does anyone know how many green bricklins were produced compared to the other
>colors? I can't imagine it to be a very popular color choice. I'm about to
>start saving for a vehicle(not sure what I am going to purchase) I beleive
and
>wonder if I'll find a green bricklin ever. I really like the idea of one,
am I
>better off trying to get a white one painted. Or maybe I should just buy any
>color I can get and try and find a body for sale?

Eric,

This was taken from - http://bricklin-sv-1-build-history.com/

I don't think it's 100% accurate but pretty close and the best numbers
I've seen.

1974:
     Red:   Automatic:    74
            4-Speed:       1
                        =====
                          75

     Green: Automatic:    97
            4-Speed:      11
                        ====
                         108

     Orange: Automatic:  123
             4-Speed:     11
                        ====
                         134

     White:  Automatic:  232
             4-Speed:    102
                       =====
                         334

     Suntan: Automatic:  104
             4-Speed:     18
                         ===
                         122

1975
     Red:    325
     Green:  198
     Orange: 521
     White:  868
     Suntan: 188.

1976
     Red:     1
     Green:   1
     Orange:  0
     White:   0
     Suntan: 34

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

If you are reading it in English - Thank a soldier!!