Green Bricklins - chance of finding one?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Green Bricklins - chance of finding one?
From: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18@hydrogen18.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:09:37 -0600
Does anyone know how many green bricklins were produced compared to the other
colors? I can't imagine it to be a very popular color choice. I'm about to
start saving for a vehicle(not sure what I am going to purchase) I beleive and
wonder if I'll find a green bricklin ever. I really like the idea of one, am I
better off trying to get a white one painted. Or maybe I should just buy any
color I can get and try and find a body for sale?

Eric
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.