Who's car is that????

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's car is that????
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:33:24 +0000
Please excuse me for duplicating this message, but I am posting this in both
forums to see where I get the most response.  Im going to be replacing  the
console in 246 with either Bobs or Terrys.  John down at BPS said that he
would email me a photo of theirs and Bob at the Brickyard told me that I
could see one of his on the cover of the October 2003 issue of the Brickline
(1st car in the line up).  Looking at the photo, by chance, I noticed the
weather stripping at the top of the door.  It looks like it runs the length
of the opening and fits around the hinges.  Does anyone know who's car this
is and/or who produced/sells the weather stripping??   That really looks
like it would address one of the leak problems I have had with mine.

Thanks in advance

Alan Coleman