water leaks

To: vaad1@hotmail.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: water leaks
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:40:44 EST
Well no one drives in the rain intentionally, but it is nice to be able to
wash the car without flooding it.  There are some good Brickline articles (and
at least one "incorrect" one) about water leaks; do you have the back issues?
Do you know where the water is coming from?  I.e., is it coming in the doors,
around the windshield seams, the hatch, the air vents in the cowl and dripping
down to the floor, or all of the above?  Awaiting your response, thanks.

George