Re: Light Actuators

To: Tim Triplett <ford_edge01@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Light Actuators
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:53:35 -0800
Tim Triplett wrote:

>I have found a corvette place that sells rebuild kits for the light actuators
>for $50.  My question is, how hard is it to rebuild them, the outer boot is
>obviously simple but I have no clue about the inner diaphragm.  I wish I could
>have won the NOS pair that sold on Ebay for $140, I saw Rick R bid on them.
>
>Thanks for any help,
>
>Tim (floridasv1)
>St. Cloud, FL

Tim,

I have NOS actuators.  My regular price per pair is $145+ shipping.  To
see my very competitive price list(S) go to
californiabricklinowners.org  , click on links, then JBW Price lists.
You can print out the lists for easy future reference

I'll match the $140 ebay price

Thanks,

John Martin
661 944 4801