Re: 360 carb

To: colemaal@hotmail.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 360 carb
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:22:05 EST
In a message dated 12/17/2004 5:30:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
colemaal@hotmail.com writes:

> I went ahead and ordered the Holley 080457S and associated parts from
> Summit
> Racing for $300.  Hopefully, this will do it!

I think that should work.  Note that the carb I am using on #670 is the model
with manual choke, and I don't know the number other than it being an 1850.
It has worked fine with no problems since I got it about 6-8 yrs ago.

The 80457 is a carb I got and mounted on #220 but never hooked up because the
car has some other issues.  If the 2 models are the same except for the choke
you should be fine.  (I really don't use the choke anyway.)

George