Passenger Side Door Alignment Problems

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Passenger Side Door Alignment Problems
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:51:11 -0600
I have aligned the drivers side door and it is perfect.  I am trying the
same technique on the passenger side door and I believe I am just making it
worse.  I get the spacing correct on the front and rear.  Tighten the bolts
and test the door.  It seems to shift towards the back of the car.  When the
door is lowered it strikes the back part of the door jamb.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.  I am actually going to get to drive the car after
several months of work and I will drive it regardless of if the door is
working.  I can get it to close and lock,  but I would like to get it right
if possible.  I plan on putting a few hours into it tonight.

Greg