Re: Side Molding

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side Molding
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:43:43 -0500
 I replied on the list but here goes again, I have some NOS of the newer
grained stuff, not a whole set, but some pieces. I told him to try bob or
terry, Others told him that body shop supply houses have some that is close,
it is about 1/8" narrower. Rich Haines in Ohio may have a set or 2 also.
Rick