Re: Won't start

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Won't start
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 06:09:45 -0400
 could be either one I've had bad luck with ign switches lately but it could
just be a bad connection down on the safety switch. If it does it again run
the shifter all the up and down a couple of times quickly and if that solves
it tit is the neutral switch, It is placed badly on these cars and is prone
to getting loaded up with oil spray and junk.
Rick