Re: Air System Check Valve

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air System Check Valve
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:17:49 -0500
At 10:26 AM 3/31/2004 -0500, Maycinc@cs.com wrote:
>I'm thinking of putting a couple of check valves in the air lines.  One
right after the compressor to keep pressure off of it and one after the
oiler so I can refill it without loosing all the air in the system.
>The question is: What kind of check valve do I use and where can I find one?

Marvin,

I said I'd look it up when I got home.  The check valve I used was an
VU12F7 - soft seat 7psi and the quick disconncets are Dot Push in fitting
1/4 tube X 1/4 NPT

Phone:  (757) 495-8229