Birdcage and Misc

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Birdcage and Misc
From: "Dennis Kronberg" <dennikro@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:41:27 -0600
I have read/heard about the "birdcage" a lot.  What is that exactly?

Also, does anybody have any good suggestions for removing the original
adheasive from the door skins?  I know I could use a heat gun and pick away
at it a little at a time being careful not to damage the glass or acrylic,
but is there and easier, faster way?  I could use a grinder but that creates
so much dust from the adheasive that I don't feel like being covered in it
after 3 min of grinding.

any thoughts, hints, suggestions?

Thanks,
Dennis