Re: Restoration - Interesting question

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Restoration - Interesting question
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <amo@access995.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:06:38 -0500
John;

How about an article that would deal with the issue of when and what a
restoration is.  For instance, if you have a Brick that is decent and
runs well, what would be involved in a restoration project of maybe
certain sections or a complete restoration.  Maybe costs, section by
section.  Overall, time expectations, by section.  Maybe what the
benefits would be - such as what is would add to the value of the car
and/or points it would add in the grand concours.  So maybe someone
would figure that the interior carpeting would cost them $$$xxx and xxx
hours, but it would also add $$$xxx value to the car and get them xxx
points - it would make sense for them to do that.

What do you think?

Thanks

Amo # 1207