Re: making a sign

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: making a sign
From: <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 7:42:13 -0500
> From: "lynnie_mac" <lynnmac@chartermi.net>
> Date: 2003/12/16 Tue PM 10:13:12 EST
> To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
> Subject: making a sign
>
> Hi,  I'm having a sign (to use at car shows) made for my husband for Christmas
> and am looking for some facts or ideas to put on the sign.  Does anyone know
> how many orange cars were made?  I know there were 2854 total produced.  This
> is what I am thinking to put on it.  I've never seen one before so don't
> really know what to put on it. Anyone have any different ideas or thoughts?

> 1975 BRICKLIN
>
> sv-1
>
> Safety Vehicle 1
>
> Built in Staint John, Brunswick, Canada
>
> One of 2854 produced
>
> One of 1500 still in existence
>
> No. 1064
>
> 351 Ford Windsor Engine
>
> Original price 9980 FOB
>
> Ford FMX Trans
>
> Diff AMC V-8
>
> Air assisted Gull Wing Doors
>
> Owners: Dave and Lynn MacGregor

Lynn,

That's a great start.  1 correction, I believe the car was
build in New Brunswick not just Brunswick.  If I'm wrong
I'm sure someone will correct me.

Other items you may want on your sigen are:

1. owned since or purchased date,

2. Any other unique things about the car:
    a. the "no maintenance" exterior - the acrylic covering.
    b. the no spare tire.
    c. the no cigarette lighter or ashtray

3. Did you all restore or have the car restored or is it all
   original?  If it's been restored, you might want to give
   credit to the shop(s) that did the mechanical work and
   any body work.

4. I would move the price down some - keep all the
   mechanical info. together.