The Handy Wrench Brickline Column

To: Bricklin room <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Handy Wrench Brickline Column
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:50:58 -0800
Many of you know that I am writing a column for the Brickline which is
based on new items or ideas for the Bricklin.  I am looking for your
input.  Do you have a good new item or fix that you think the group
would be interested in? Have you found a better way to keep your beast
on the road?  The theme is to present new stuff, not to say that "This
is the best way".  You can do a description, hopefully with a photo, and
I can include it in a future column.  Why not give it a try?  I can do
an article from just a few facts if you are not a writer.  Just email me
or give me a call.

Thanks guys,

John Martin VIN079
(661) 944-4801