Re: Center Consoles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center Consoles
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:00:44 EST
Kevin,
I had the same problem with Terry's console.  There are 2 options, one is to
trim the bottom edge of the console and the other (which both you and I did)
is to leave the console as is and raise the shifter cover.  I only had to raise
the back of the cover.  I also adjusted the shift rod and haven't had any
problem with it slipping out of park.
Marvin