motor mounts, and other questions

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: motor mounts, and other questions
From: Stanthefireman63@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:49:20 EST
ok 1975 bricklin, my fan is scraping the shroud on the bottom of the shroud
when my car is cold and then it doesnt when it warms up. is this from sagging
from motor mounts or is it the shroud being loose?
       also, i am changing my harmonic balancer and my mechanic is saying
that i might have to pull the motor. when i change the harmonic balancer will
that raise the motor up in its position.
       also when i pull the motor my mechanic is saying that i need to change
my motor mounts probably because they are sagging or whatever and when i do
that, i'm wondering if that would be a good time to change my main seal because
it is leaking a little bit.
       and when i pull the motor, what other things should i have changed or
done in my engine that would require an engine being pulled. i know that there
are modifications and new products that i could have installed and i'm
looking for some info and some reccomendations.
                                         thank you very much guys for any
input. sorry for making all of this so long.
                                                                 J.R. #2077