Re: 74 carb rebuild

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 74 carb rebuild
From: KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:18:03 EDT
Just for the sake of letting you all know.  At the shop we replace the 74
carb with a holley 4 barrel.  The parts for the holley are completely shelf
items
so there is no problem with that.  The holley is also a much better carb than
what was original on the car.  I will look up the model number just in case
any of you are interested in getting it as an upgrade to your car... We also
replace the 75 carb with a Holley 500 2 barrel.. doesnt have the electric choke
but is still a much better carb for the car.

John L