Re: 74 carb rebuild

To: jblair1948@cox.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 74 carb rebuild
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:14:14 EDT
John,

There are only a few people who would want to rebuild that thing (just
kidding, lol).  Anyway there was an article describing the process with
pictures on
a web site.  The url--which does not seem to work anymore--was:
http://www.paulina-rubio.com/model4300.htm
The site is not coming up at all now, but the domain is still registered with
the following info:
      Miska LaTroce
      PO Box 578
      Torrance, CA 90508
      US
      Phone: 310-555-1212
      Email: go2toa@hotmail.com

   Registrar Name....: Register.com
   Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
   Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

   Domain Name: PAULINA-RUBIO.COM

      Created on..............: Thu, Sep 14, 2000
      Expires on..............: Wed, Sep 14, 2005
      Record last updated on..: Sat, Aug 02, 2003

   Administrative Contact:
      MLT
      Miska LaTroce
      PO Box 578
      Torrance, CA 90508
      US
      Phone: 310-555-1212
      Email: go2toa@hotmail.com

   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Register.Com
      Domain Registrar
      575 8th Avenue - 11th Floor
      New York, NY 10018
      US
      Phone: 902-749-2701
      Fax..: 902-749-5429
      Email: domain-registrar@register.com

   Domain servers in listed order:

   DNS17.REGISTER.COM                                216.21.234.79
   DNS18.REGISTER.COM                                216.21.226.79

Don't know if this will help, since the phone number appears to be directory
assistance, but good luck.  It would be theoretically possible to track them
down.

George Curley