hot air into pass. compartment

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hot air into pass. compartment
From: "Robert Zee" <peekootong@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:49:48 -0400
Does anyone know if the vents at the base of the windshield under the hood,
takes air into the vent system or what. I can't seem to figure out why I'm
getting so much hot air inside the passenger compartment of the car. I've
checked for openings in the firewall everything seems tight. Although
there's no insulation in the floor. I feel hot air coming into the car from
under the dashboard and it's not from the heating ducts. Anyone!
Bob#567