[Fwd: We have it!]

To: Bricklin room <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: We have it!]
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:19:17 -0700
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: We have it!
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:17:17 -0700
From: John Martin <jwmartin37@tstonramp.com>
To: Bricklin room <Bricklin@autox.team.net>

Hi All,

I have been down for a week due to several different forms of virus
which all came in through this list.  I have missed many messages due to
this, and now that I have a virus scan for every message, I see that we
all were probably exposed.  If someone sent me a message
after 6 /15 or so, and received no answer, or a clean screen (no
message) , this is the reason.  I have received DOZENS OF THEM .  They
were all infected.  I do not know much about this stuff, but I do know
that many of us have picked it up, and are unwittingly passing it on, as
I undoubtedly did for a day or two last week.  I do apologize if that is
the case.  My machine is clean now, thanks to Les Huckins, and Norton.

I am told that each of us who has not already done so,  needs to get the
Norton or other anti virus going, and clean up their equipment prior to
any further communication.  We are still, as of today, passing it on!.

John Martin VIN 704

(661) 533-4831