motor oil choices

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: motor oil choices
From: Stanthefireman63@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:00:58 EDT
hey everybody,
       i've got 1975 bricklin #2077 and i was wondering what brand and type
of motor oil any of you guys think would work best, and i was wondering what
the differences in 10w30 and 20w50 or whatever. i know w=weight and stuff like
that but i dont know which would be the best for my car.  also i wanted to know
if any kind of gasoline additives would be a good idea in my car for
performance help or to clean the system or anything like that. i'm just trying
to find
out what's best for my car. thank you.
                                                                        J.R.