seat material

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: seat material
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:17:04 -0400
Does anybody on the list have a small sample of the ultra suede seat
material that they can send me. I need a small piece in excellent condition
to send off to a mill that specializes in one off orders. If they can match
it I will have a small run of 500 yards made so we have material for our
seats. They are already working on the brown vinyl that I gave them from a
NOS headliner. None of my cars have the original seats so I don't have any
of the ultra suede. a small piece from a damaged seat back would be good as
long as the color and texture are correct. I don't want a warehouse full of
a bad copy if you know what I mean.
Thanks, Rick