Re: red vs orange

To: "James R McClure" <phoneman58@juno.com>
Subject: Re: red vs orange
From: "High Tech Coatings" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:44:00 -0400
Bricklin safety red is not as red as we are used to seeing and is more of a
burnt orange color. It is hard to say if your car has been painted without
inspecting it. If your car was a bright red the for sure it was painted.
Bricklin safety orange was closer to amber than orange and the red closer to
orange than red. A rose by any other name......