RE: Glass

Subject: RE: Glass
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:33:24 -0400
The glass for a 74 and 75 Bricklin is not the same on the doors.  The 75
glass has the front nose snubbed off since it was not needed to stay in the
glass channel all the way down.  As for part numbers I am not sure as to the
number difference, I just know that they are after having worked on all 3
year models at the shop.  The 75 and 76 are the same.. since no other
modifications were made there.

John L