Electrical Problem

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical Problem
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:35:27 EDT
Something is causing my battery to drain down when the car is off. Any
suggestions on the best way to troubleshoot this?

Also, and this is probably related, the doors aren't working right. On the
driver's side, I can hear an air door solenoid click and the door raises when
I press the up side of the button, but, when I press the down side of the
button, I don't hear a solenoid click and the door doesn't go down. One the
passenger side, it is the opposite, the down solenoid clicks, but the up one
doesn't so the door won't go up. The symptoms are the same whether I use the
outside or inside door switches.

Scott Isensee