RE: bricklin at wrecker

To: "'David Menche'" <dmenche@neophotonics.com>,
Subject: RE: bricklin at wrecker
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 03:49:11 -0400
Hi all!

Here's some important information for those of you in California. Would
someone (at least!!!) stop by and get the full VIN # on this car for the
records. If this car is definitely going to be 'parted out', we'll record as
such. If any of you get the full car (for rebuild), please let us know.

And thanks Dave! We all appreciate the help!

Michael V. Mitchell