trick on finding air leaks.........

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: trick on finding air leaks.........
From: "serge berube" <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:11:14 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Has you all know in some point in owning a Bricklin youl have a air leak one
day ..we can spray soapy water where we think theres a leak ...But today one
guy should me a trick working on our steamer at work there was a leak and we
found it and it work great on pin pointing the leak ....Take a plastic hose
about the size of your small finger and about 5 feet long stick one end in
your ear and use the other end and put it all over valves,fittings ect it will
project the sound right to your ear very loud...and bulleye theres your leak
funny but it works great.....no mess and easy to do ...Serge vin 1733 just
trying to help follow bricklin owners

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]