hey gang!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: hey gang!!
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 10:07:18 EDT
ok, so..after 2 yrs of work, and a WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY, my car, #1978 is
FINISHED.. can you believe it?? I cant.. It was down at TT's and John did an
incredible job on it.. I am going down to pic it up in about 2 weeks, I have
a bunch of pictures if anyone would like to see them, please, I just want to
show SOMEONE!!  Very excited... just email me.... I dont have the ability to
post them up on a web page...I am in NY on Long island.. so I am ready to
hang with some other B owner around here as soon as I bring her home.. ok...
talk to everyone soon, and see ya the next meet WITH THE CAR!!!
Chris