Need articles

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Need articles
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 09:09:41 -0400
OK gang, it's that time again.  I'm starting the layout of the July issue.
I think I may have enough for this issue, but I don't have much in reserve
(if anything) for the October issue.

Now's the time to send me stuff.  I'm looking for all kinds of articles,
Tech, human interest, How to's, etc.

I know you all have been playing with your cars, so come on, write up
some articles and send them to me.

If any of you have any ideas for an article, please let me know and we'll
see if we can't get one written.

1133 Chatmoss Dr.

Bricklin International VP Publications
Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
     75 Bricklin SV1 (#887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III