RE: manual conversion

To: "'Doug Venner'" <fierodoug@comcast.net>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: manual conversion
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:11:41 -0500
I discounted doing a manual conversion because of extreme clearance problems
under the dashboard and because there didn't appear to be sufficient room to
mount three pedals in the available space.  I choose to go with a four speed
automatic.  The best route for you would be to find someone with an original
4 speed to see how it was done.

George Schiro