Re: of interest to enivironmentalists, electrical delorean

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: of interest to enivironmentalists, electrical delorean
From: Seth <sbunin@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:42:15 -0500
I think they forgot to mention the flux capacitor!

and I like some of their statements:

"All this is combined with rack and pinion steering and a 35/65 rear weight
bias that enables fast, sensitive handling and needs no power assistance. "

Hmmm, lets see, I seem to remember the 37 Fords didn't need (whoops, have)
power steering either. And a 35/65 weight balance?!?!? come on, can you say no
weight on the steer wheels? Not to mention, do the math, it can't stop, because
most of the weight is on the under braked rear wheels, and the fronts have
none, so they'll lock right up!