Re: Bricklins in snow

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklins in snow
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:32:28 EST
Bricklins are light in the rear. If you add some sandbags or other weight in
the hatch area, the rear tires won't spin as much.

Also there isn't much ground clearance. Only drive on streets that have been
plowed. Otherwise the air scoop will catch snow and may break off.

I came across a Bricklin in Fairbanks a few years ago. The owner, Tim Palmer,
told me about how he drove it up there on the Alaska highway in the middle of
the winter. As they say on TV though, "do not attempt this stunt yourself"
;-)

Scott Isensee