New to the group.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New to the group.
From: KKDB2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:57:26 EDT
Hi, my name is Kevin Kitchin and I am a proud owner of a 1975 SV1 Vin 1911.
I bought the car last December and it needs quite a bit of work.  I have'nt
done too much on the car as of yet.  I have managed to rebuilt the front part
of the engine, replaced the smog pump, power steering pump, replaced some
hoses and belts.  I am currently having the carb rebuilt and doing some
bodywork.  It is an overwhelming at times but it is comforting to know that
there are others out there that have "been there, done that" and are willing
to help.  I have a lot of questions and I am looking forward to picking your
brains.   Humbly yours, KKDB2@aol.com