Re: faux viri = faux advice?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: faux viri = faux advice?
From: "mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:30:23 -0400
Give it a rest, an inoccent mistake. Like faux viri,  patronizing remarks
are equally impotent.   Why not inform everyone NOT to delete the file since
it is a valid MS exe ? Also, prior to any action, it's a good idea to
perform a little research on the internet.  Norton and other virus
protection software folk usually offer a good websites for such stuff.

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/hoaxes/jdbgmgr.html

stephan #2821