Greg Arend

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, chrisers@sisp.net, aceflyer55@hotmail.com,
Subject: Greg Arend
From: LuxuryTS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:41:24 EDT
Hello Everyone,
My address book has been infected with a virus, and as a result, so  has
yours
because your address was in my book. I have been out of office so this
happened a while back -- please check for it and act if you find it.  Sorry
for the inconvenience.

The virus is called  jdbgmgr.exe.
It cannot be detected by Norton or McAfee anti-virus programs. It  sits
quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It is sent  automatically
by  messenger and by address book whether or not you send emails.

To get rid of it:
1. Go to Start, then Find/Search.
2. In Files/Folders, write the name jdbgmgr.exe
3. Be sure to search in your "C" drive.
4. Click Find or Search
5. The virus has a teddy bear logo with the name jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT  OPEN
6. Right click and delete it.
7. Go to the recycle bin and delete it there also.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS  BOOK.

Sorry about this - it was passed to me via an addressbook